My Impressions of Netflix’s DEATH NOTE - *Screengrabbed SPOILERS AHEAD* & No I Did Not Like It.


I’d wanted to say this about Netflix’s DEATH NOTE original feature film, launched August 24th: “Don’t Overthink It, Just Enjoy It” … but it would be a lie from me, as I hardly enjoyed it … scroll thru for Screengrabbed SPOILERS, and head on to my film-blog #popcornX for more unkind words.

SYNOPSIS: "What if you had the power to decide who lives and who dies? We suggest you obey the rules. Based on the famous Japanese manga written by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata, Death Note follows a high school student who comes across a supernatural notebook, realizing it holds within it a great power; if the owner inscribes someone's name into it while picturing their face, he or she will die. Intoxicated with his new godlike abilities, the young man begins to kill those he deems unworthy of life."

Comments

POPULAR POSTS