#ForTheThrone Twitter Reveal for GAME OF THRONES Character Posters


HBO's television phenomenon known as Game of Thrones has released 20 x new final season character photos (Source: ew.com), that shows everyone sitting on the Iron Throne, innit? Oi! You Cheeky Basturds, innit? From the principals, to the side characters, and even the Night King! So who will eventually sit on the Iron Throne?


And, if you tweet @Twitter with #ForTheThrone you can receive a "Moment"-reply showcasing all 20-character key art images and a reveal of the new character emojis, along with poster images, and some text/sayings belonging to the respective characters - which may or may not give hints on their chance to sit on the throne (at least in my mind lol). These are the images:



#DaenerysTargaryen
“My reign has just begun.”



#JonSnow
“We know no king, but the King in the North.”



#CerseiLannister
“Long may she reign.”



#JaimeLannister
“There are no men like me. Only me.”



#TyrionLannister
“Never forget who you are. The rest of the world will not.”



#AryaStark
“The North remembers.”



#SansaStark
“The lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.”



#BranStark
“I’m the Three Eyed Raven now.”



#BrienneOfTarth
“This goes beyond houses and honor and oaths.”



#DavosSeaworth
“We have to fight, and we need to do it together.”



#EuronGreyjoy
“There’s only one reward I want.”



#GreyWorm
“Unsullied fear nothing.”



#JorahMormont
“No one can survive in this world without help.”



#Melisandre
“The night is dark and full of terrors.”



#Missandei
“She’s the queen we chose.”



#SamwellTarly
“I'm tired of reading about the achievements of better men.”



#TheonGreyjoy
“I always wanted to do the right thing.”



#Varys
“I don’t believe in saviors.”



#TheHound
“You know who's coming for you. You've always known.”



#NightKing
“Fear is for the winter.”

NOT-EXACTLY-SPOILER (I Don't Think So...): And while it might be the odds-on-favourite Daenerys Targaryen to ascend the throne, I have a funny feeling that Cersei Lannister might sit on it first before she is killed off ... in my dark desires, I hope the Night King wins the battle, because he could clear the stage for the true deserved fuller to emerge, and I doubt if he wants to "rule" per se, versus corrupting humanity to his cold cause ... throughout all the series, it has been about the "most powerful" being able to sit on the Iron Throne, but I hope for the ending of this series, it proves otherwise (?) ... but in my hearts of ironic hearts, my vote and allegiance goes to Tyrion Lannister to be the final King on the Iron Throne - because although he might not have had the desire to rule, the character has grown to become understanding of the status quo, and as importantly how the seven worlds work, and what the people need to survive, and perhaps thrive? He might not be the ruler they want (or people expect), but he is the ruler they need. Bran Stark could advise him, while Daenerys can live off her incestuous life together with Jon Snow at the countryside, innit? ... And no, I am not clever enough to substantiate all these, sorry :p

The eighth and final season of GAMES OF THRONES premieres April 14th, 2018 on HBO. Featuring only 6 full episodes, this season comes after the last episode of S7 aired July 16th, 2017 ... Finally., the wait is over!

Comments

POPULAR POSTS