The Deadly Ladies of #DeadlyClass


Featured today are the deadly ladies of Deadly Class (Slideshow on IG), launching Jan 16th on SyFy - of which the first episode is currently available to view online for FREE to SyFy.com (My Impressions of Ep.1) - which does not actually screen in #Singapore, alas ... but count me in anyways! :)

In my corner of the wwworld, these ladies (and the guys) train and grow up to be assassins in John Wick's fictional world! Now won't that be awesome? To me, the ladies are the most interesting of the project (Would they all "grow up" to be like Ruby Rose's character in "John Wick 2"?), while the guys somewhat veer toward the cliches ... BUT, I'll be devouring the series to find out more :)



Lana Condor is "Saya Kuroki"
María Gabriela de Faría is "Maria Salazar"
Taylor Hickson is "Petra"
Siobhan Williams is "Brandy Lynn"
More on @deadlyclasssyfy



Comments

POPULAR POSTS