#watched S7E1 of GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ahead*)


After missing 6 seasons of GAME OF THRONES, I’d finally sat down for Episode One of Season 7, after being intrigued with all the hype - NOT that I had not been intrigued from Day 1 of GoT, just that I’d have missed so much to catch on! … BUT, I eventually realised I’d probably “never” have the chance nor time to devour said 6-seasons of GoT, and instead glean what I can from the ReCap Video (featured above) LOL

Winter Is Here, innit?

Be Warned: Scrolling down you will be faced with UTTER SPOILERS IN VIDEOS, okay?

SPOILERS IN CLIP

#SPOILER #wintercameforhousefrey #GameofThrones #got7 #gameofthrones7 S7E1

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


I really liked the following scene (with a “negligible” Ed Sheeran lol :p), an extremely heartwarming and possible utterly dire forshadowing of dread to come eventually, maybe? Oh dear…


But caught it I did, and enjoyed it, as much as names and characters had flew pass my muddled head (I’ll catch up eventually :p), save for a few scant highlights (like the “Red Wedding”), and of course marvelled at Cleagane’s “new found” (I assume) humanity, and grimaced (but not too much) at Ed Sheeran’s guest spot.


SPOILERS IN CLIP

I forsee continuing my viewing pleasure of this season … meanwhile, scroll down for some more video clips, including the ending scene, and a preview of Ep2 ... Shall We Begin?

SPOILERS IN CLIP

#shallwebegin? #gameofthrones #got7 S7E1

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


PREVIEW of Ep2:

Comments