Friday Night DC Comics Explosion on WarnerTV


It was not until seeing the program guide that I'd planned for a Friday Night in front of the googlebox for a splendid bout of TV, starting with the premiere of DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (Liked it, sticking around for it) from The CW, followed immediately by a behind-the-scenes featurette showcasing scenes from, and interviews with filmmakers and actors for the newest superhero-team show on TV.

#dclegendsoftomorrow

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on




What got me excited as well as "DC Films: The Dawn of the Justice League", in the program's entirety - which I had earlier featured on the TOYSREVIL-blog, but in individual segments (which made a whooooole lot more sense tho!), all of which led to the new Suicide Squad trailer = and a Glorious Geek Night it was!


"Comicbook Heroes Oversaturation"? Perhaps so, but I'm loving it now and would rather live for the moment and revel in it! Hey, I could always switch the channel (or not buy a cinema ticket) if I'm tired of them later, innit? Enjoy It All While It Lasts, people!

Like what Jared Leto's Joker said in the trailer; "I can't wait to show you my toys!"

Nicely designed scene setting I haveta say :) #suicidesquad #suicidesquadmovie

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

Comments

POPULAR POSTS