#watched #OrangeIsTheNewBlack Season Two #OITNB


After the curiosity of Season One for ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK had somewhat lost some of it's sheen, Season Two remained an intriguing watch, which featured more of the other inmate's lives other than Piper's, both in prison and pre-prison in their private lives. Providing depth in both the characters and somewhat inform the happenings in "present day" prison life, we get to know inmates and the C.O. (Correctional Officers) - and something that I enjoyed personally.

Friendships are made and remade, relationships develops - for better or for worse, and decisions are made with consequences needing to be beard and be held responsible for, and they are, to a reasonable sense of believability, IMHO.

I have this feeling that while Piper's choice in life inevitably might have affected or "helped" the path of her friends and lovers outside of prison and in her own personal circle, the inmates lives remain their own and travels their own pathways somewhat independent of Piper's, as opposed to Season One where most things seem to predominantly revolve around "Dandelion" herself hahaha


Of course I was looking forward to finding out more of what happens after the climax of Season 1, and have since decided to just run with the rationale the series provided and not question it otherwise. It has become my own personal aim not to question validities of scripting and story, because I want to enjoy what I enjoy, and not submit my own personal opinions to mare my own enjoyment hahaha

Posted here are screen snaps of happenings I attempted not to spoil too much off (but "failed" in at least one instance) and instagrammed first on @toysrevil (with perhaps commentary that led to spoilers (sorry Jeremy @miscreationtoys :p).

#watching #enjoying #OrangeIsTheNewBlack S2E4 - enemies become frens, given time & circumstance :)

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


For me there was not as much BIG surprises or spoilers to be had, but for the fun ride getting to know more of the folks, some of whom I find myself having vested interest in their well being, which includes Poussey and even Red … and truth be told, at this point does not include Piper - whom I am starting to "dislike", but on a performance level, might well be a god thing as her character arch changed/developed, which is a cool thing.

I find myself liking the reveal of Lorna's insanity (*cough*), Flaca's song choices of Depeche Mode, Erasure and The Smiths endears her character to me (*gush*) and finally we get to know more about the crying-lady-on-phone hahahaha


More exposed breasts. Two hilarious blowjob situations. More girl-on-girl kissing.

The story arch of Vee versus Red is resolved within Season 2, while other subplots continue bobbling no doubt for Season 3, which I cannot wait to see what happens next!

And while I remain unfazed by the girl-on-girl kissing and ,love making, or even more exposed breasts, the two unrelated blowjob situations were hilarious and sad, teetering beaten the spectrum of emotions.

I would feel that while Season One is considered "superior" in terms of concept "freshness", Season Two boils forth in a "darker" sense of deviousness and danger, all the while continuing forth somewhat without fanfare and provides "depth" to the proceedings at the same time - which to me equates to the action being further turned up a notch in Season Three. Regardless the validity to my predications or opinions, I will be binging on the third season real soon! LOL

RECAP WHAT-IS: "Orange Is the New Black (often abbreviated to OITNB) is an American comedy-drama series created by Jenji Kohan and first released on Netflix on July 11, 2013. The series, produced by Tilted Productions in association with Lionsgate Television, is based on Piper Kerman's memoir, Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison, about her experiences in prison. The second season, consisting of 13 episodes, was released on June 6, 2014. The third season, consisting of 13 episodes, premiered on June 11, 2015. On April 15, 2015, the series was renewed for a fourth season, scheduled to premiere in 2016. The series has received critical acclaim and earned 12 Primetime Emmy Award nominations for its first season." (Wiki)

#watching #OrangeIsTheNewBlack S2E13 finale

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Cheers
Andy

Comments

POPULAR POSTS