Netflix's Daredevil - Hallway Fight Scene from Episode 2


My desire to watch Netflix's DAREDEVIL has been kept at bay all this while since it was released online over the weekend … it does not really help Netflix does not screen in Singapore, although folks have been giving tips on how to go around the geographic screening situation … and I have been trying, really hard not to read everything written about it, least it spoils my eventual viewing (oh yes, I will view them eventually) … but of course the Iron Fist reference thrilled me, and I had to watch Dardevil beat up Wilson Fisk on youtube - exactly as I was typing this LOL

I will instead share and spoil that infamous one-take hallway fight-scene in Episode 2 … brings me back to the good ld days of "Old Boy" … *wisful sigh* - Enjoy :)


Comments

POPULAR POSTS