Remembering Priyanka Chopra from “Krrish”


I was discussing with my (ex) film students about visual references, when I remembered this music video from the Indian film “Krrish”, for the song “Koi Tumsa Nahin” - which I adored way back when!

Then upon watching it, I recognized+remembered “Priyanka Chopra” AKA “Alex Parrish” from ABC’s “Quantico”, so I thought it would be a fun reference to put out there, in case anyone thought she just popped out of "nowhere" - NOT that I've heard/read anyone who said, just an excuse for me to post this, I guess muahahahahaha

(I have since heard this song 3 times back-to-back before even publishing this, fhanks LOL)

A lot of the movie’s location was filmed in Singapore too, back when the film was released worldwide in June 2006, and when Priyanka was around 24 years of age.


Comments

POPULAR POSTS