Abstract: The Art of Design on Netflix


A look beyond blueprints and computers into the art and science of design, showcasing great designers from every discipline whose work shapes our world. Meet eight of the most creative thinkers and imaginative minds working in the world of art and design today, and journey through their creative process, explore their work, and discover how their innovative designs have profoundly affected our every day lives - in the new Netflix original documentary series, Abstract: The Art of Design - now on Netflix.


Thinking back, I was one of those raring to go in the "design" profession, with the desire to burst forth and advance in my field (then Interior Design, after which was Design for TV and Film), but alas my lack-of-tenacity (some might argue “creativity” :p) did not match my ambition hahaha

And as the years rolled on, I’d instead be waiting for one day where “toy designers” will be featured, in a series like this … actually, I’d long wanted to do a series such as these, showcasing toy-designers and makers in the art toy world, but alas all I can do now is whine on about the “lack of resources”, so instead I’ll recommend you folks scroll down this page to watch a few promo clips from “Season 1”;

Abstract: The Art of Design | Clip: Bjarke Ingels

Abstract: The Art of Design | Clip: Platon

Abstract: The Art of Design | Clip: Ralph Gilles

Comments

POPULAR POSTS