TITANS #NYCC2018 Trailer


New TITANS trailer released circa New York Comic Con 2018 (Oct 4-7) sees a focus on the character of "Raven" (which I've always thought was such a cliche of a "goth grrl" FFS) player by Teagan Croft, being "possessed" (whom comicbook readers/animation fans will recognise as "Trigon"), and a very startling visual reveal of (a caged) bloodied Beast Boy (I'm gonna be liking this series, I can feel it - I'd like to see a little variation from the comics I read in my teens and the recent kiddie-cartoons, fhanks) ... DC Universe's "TITANS" TV series premieres October 12th on pay-to-view DC Universe in the USA, and via Netflix (outside of the U.S.) - which has since been renewed for Season 2, even before it aired.


But what SOLD it for me, was using Marilyn Manson's Cry Little Sister - which in turn is a cover of Gerard Mcmann "track from 1987's "Lost Boys"", that triggered my retro-loving heart LOL

Comments