David Harbour Breaks Down Stranger Things Fan Theories from Reddit for Vanity Fair


David Harbour (Spotlight(ed)), one of the stars of "Stranger Things," breaks down fan theories from Reddit. Is the Upside Down the future? Did the US government drop an atomic bomb on Hawkins? Are demogorgons descendants of human beings? Is Steve the real father of Jean Ralphio from Parks and Recreation? David offers his perspective on these questions and theories.


Most times I have my own theories or "explanations" for stories and happenings for projects, only to have them to help "explain" away situations which I myself find either uncomfortable with, or perhaps a lapse in story I had witnessed ... both instance could either be "irritating" (because I'd wish the story-tellers would've made better decisions), or they are just plain "fun" ... which unfortunately are not intense enough to share on THIS blog, at least to give it aa certain angle to make the blog thrive (beyond my own nerdy, anyways :p) ... with most times I'd rather just "absorb" instead of "ask" ... or I am simply not "cerebral" that way - hence videos like THESE, help me partaketh in that shared "intelligence" LOL

Comments